Studying in Australia

Studying in Australia

  • Student Visa (Subclass 500)

    Any student with this visa can easily apply for different full-time courses including Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS), admission in primary or secondary school, and post-graduate research degrees in a recognised education institution.

  • Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
    This is a temporary visa. The length of your visa will be determined by the student visa holder’s stay and their age.

  • Training Visa (Subclass 407)

    This visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.