Working in Australia Visa (Provisional & Permanent)

Working in Australia Visa (Provisional & Permanent Visa)​

  • Employer Nomination Visa Scheme (Subclass 186)
    Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visas, or subclass 186 visas, are permanent residency visas for skilled workers. They are available both to applicants who are already living and working in Australia as temporary residents and to those living outside Australia.

  • Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
    This visa is for invited workers, eligible New Zealand citizens and eligible Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport holders with skills we need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

  • Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
    This visa lets nominated skilled workers live and work in Australia as permanent residents.

  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional)Subclass 494
    This visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can’t source an appropriately skilled Australian worker.

  • Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa Subclass 491
    A visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia.

  • Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887)
    This visa is for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia on a previous, eligible visa.